who are interested in the investment banking world.
Discuss the latest news and stay informed about competitions
Congratulations to Singapore Management University! The Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised for its world-class research and distinguished teaching.SMU is comprised of six schools: School of Accountancy, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, School of Economics, School of Information Systems, School of Law, and School of Social Sciences. Since the beginning of the HOLT Valuation Challenge SMU has been one of the active participating universities, with 279 students registered, 10 students making it to the top performers including 7 HOLT Partners and 3 HOLT Champions.
Top 20 Universities
- 1Singapore Management University255A premier university in Asia, the Singapore Management University (SMU) is internationally recognised for its world-class research and distinguished teaching.SMU is comprised of six schools: School of Accountancy, Lee Kong Chian School of Business, School of Economics, School of Information Systems, School of Law, and School of Social Sciences.
- 2Indian Institute of Management (IIM-Indore)253IIM Indore is one of the fastest growing institutions in India today. IIM Indore offers interdisciplinary learning and research in its academic programmes by providing exposure to a format which integrates data, information, tools and techniques, perspectives and concepts, from various basic disciplines aimed at advancing fundamental understanding to solve real life problems.
- 3Birla Institute of Technology & Science250Over the years, BITS has provided the highest quality technical education to students from all over India admitted on the basis of merit. Its graduates may be found throughout the world in all areas of engineering, science and commerce.
- 4University of Delhi249The University of Delhi is the premier university of India and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. At present, there are 16 faculties, 86 academic departments, 77 colleges and 5 other recognised institutes.
- 5Bocconi University248Bocconi University was the first Italian university to grant a degree in economics. For a century, Bocconi has played a leading role in Italy's social and economic modernization. The university has 8 departments: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management and Technology, Marketing, Decision Sciences, Legal Studies, Policy Analysis and Public Management, which were created as part of the recent reorganization process.
- 6London School of Economics and Political Sciences245LSE is a specialist university with an international intake and a global reach. Its research and teaching span the full breadth of the social sciences, from economics, politics and law to sociology, anthropology, accounting and finance.
- 7London Business School245London Business School is the only non-US business school to have been ranked number one in the world for our full-time MBA programme (Financial Times) and it holds the highest average research score of any UK higher education institution.
- 8Brandeis University245As a research university, Brandeis is dedicated to the advancement of the humanities, arts and social, natural and physical sciences. As a liberal arts college, Brandeis affirms the importance of a broad and critical education in enriching the lives of students and preparing them for full participation in a changing society, capable of promoting their own welfare, yet remaining deeply concerned about the welfare of others.
- 9Boston College245Boston College, the first institution of higher education to operate in the city of Boston, is today among the nation’s foremost universities, a leader in the liberal arts, scientific inquiry, and student formation.
- 10Hult International Business School243Hult is the global business school and offers undergraduate, graduate, and executive education programs. Hult is the first business school to completely redesign the curriculum based on what employers want from graduates, with the new One-Year MBA winning the Association of MBAs' 2014 MBA Innovation Award.
- 11Brigham Young University243Uni Description
- 12University of Manchester241Uni Description
- 13Queen's University, Canada241Uni Description
- 14University of Western Ontario240Uni Description
- 15Erasmus University240Uni Description
- 16Chinese University of Hong Kong240Uni Description
- 17WHU-Otto Beisheim School of Management240Uni Description
- 18Lahore University Of Management Sciences239Uni Description
- 19Indian Institute of Management (IIM-Calcutta)239Uni Description
- 20University of Warwick239Uni Description