HOW TO SUBMIT AN ESSAY
1. We recommend you to have your essay written in a conventional word processing application.
2. Once you are done, go to the Submit Your Work page and paste your work in the text editor using one of the paste tools.
3. The formatting and typefaces (bold, italic, underline) will be carried over into the text box.
4. The font and font size will automatically be adapted to the standard setting.
5. You will be able to further edit your work in the web text editor with the given tools.
6. Use the integrated word count in the text editor (bottom right) to count the words of your essay and make sure it is within the requirement.
7. To insert a picture, either copy it from your original document or drag the image and drop it directly into the text editor.
8. Before saving the essay on our website, we suggest you to preview your essay and, if necessary, make the appropriate changes.
Please be aware that there is no possibility to upload your essay as a document file.
Should you encounter any issues with the text editor, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW TO SUBMIT A VIDEO
1. Log in to your YouTube Account.
2. Create a Channel (if not already created).
3. Upload your video to the Channel.
4. Create a title with just the name of the competition (please do not put your or your university name).
5. Choose the privacy setting option “Unlisted”.
6. Go to the “Submit your work” page on Project Firefly.
7. Paste the video URL into the Video submission box.
8. Click on Save.
Please set the privacy setting in your video plattform of choice (YouTube or Vimeo) to “unlisted”. Doing so will only allow the people who have the link will be able to see the video.
For Youtube, please click on the video manager in the top right corner of your YouTube page. You can then select the privacy setting on the little padlock icon.